Hidden Treasures

Lest you think I only hang out in the market, I thought I'd post some fun pictures from today.

While walking around town with Pepe, I saw this Shawarma restaurant. Y'all, I know where the Avengers are headed next!!! Finally, a Marvel movie set in Latin America!
I convinced Pepe to go in an antique store, and we found some cool stuff! "The finest merchandise on sale today! Come on down!"
You can do some serious cooking in these copper pans! Pat, maybe you need one of these to feed your family :P
Why buy new religious figurines when you can have ones that come with history?
Check out this old loom! Man, it would be cool to weave on this!
I've found the perfect soaking tub. Now, I just need to get it to the US. I don't think it'll fit in the overhead compartment... (Yes, I'm making a Graham Mexico sink reference here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yamor Festival

Research has officially started

Pijal with Archy Friends and Super Cool Tech